- Must be of robust construction made from wood or plastic and suitable for the type of goods carried upon it.
- Must be intact with no missing or broken boards or chocks.
Items on the pallet(s):
- Must not exceed the dimensions for the size of pallet stated.
- Must not overhang the pallet edges.
- Must be stable when packed or placed on the pallet.
- Must not be top-heavy and must be stable enough to undergo multiple transhipments.
- Must be firmly and properly secured to the pallet base by shrink-wrap, fibre or plastic banding or any other appropriate means.
- Must have sufficient internal and outer packaging, such as bubble wrap, cardboard, or any other appropriate packaging to reasonably protect it.
Note: the pallet(s) details must be entered correctly in accordance with the pallet specifications. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in refusal to collect/deliver the goods and will incur excess surcharges.
We cannot carry hazardous goods.